sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

Light bulb Card

Hi everyone.  This is my first time participating in the Sizzix Challenge. http://blog.sizzix.com/the-sizzix-challenge/  I'm really exited.  So I decided to make this lovely card using the embossing folder Swirls, and the framelits English Garden from the Sizzix.  I hope you enjoy my tutorial and understand my English, because my first language is Spanish.






For make this card you would need:

1. Cut 10'' x 7'' pink cardstock
2. Cut two matt: 3 3/4'' x 5 5/8''  and 5 1/2'' x 1 1/2'' light pink
3. Cut one layer 3 5/8'' x 5 1/2'' white cardstock
4. Cut one layer  5 3/8'' x 1 3/8'' white cardstock and use the embossing folder Swirls
5.Cut two: 3 1/4'' x 3/4''  and 1'' x 3/4'' design paper with glitter
6. Cut 6 3/4'' x 4 3/4'' white cardstock for the inside

These are the Sizzix product I used.














Make distressing for all the white cardstock with the Distressing Ink Crush Olive from Ranger.  The layer that have the embossing Swirls, use a sponge and paint the design with Melon Mambo Ink from Stampin up.

Draw a light bulb in a paper and use a recycle packaging for cut the bulb light you draw. And cut a piece of metallic cardstock for the bulb.  Use Glossy accents as you see in the picture and cut the stem of some flowers and put in the bulb before is dry.  You can add glitter and some leaves in the glossy area like I did.











Make a bow in the bulb light. Put more glossy accents in the same area of the bulb and hot glue in the back of the metallic cardstock and glue the piece to the card.  With the Framelits English garden cut some flowers in different tone of pink. Stamp the image for the flowers with Red Rose and Melon Mambo ink from Stampin up.  Cut with your scissors between the petals and folded in half.  Use the tools for make a 3D flower and glue together as you see on the pictures.














Glue everything in place, and do the inside too.  Add leaves and bling to the flowers.
And these is the result.  I think it looks very pretty.  I never imaging I can recreate the same picture you use for the challenge.  I'm very proud of myself.  What do you think?







 
 
I hope you enjoy these tutorial as I did making these card.  Inspiration came for where you never expect.  Happy crafting to you all.  Bye.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario